Welcome to LearnDoubleEntry.org
A website where you can practice your accounting skills
Double entry bookkeeping/accounting is easy but sometimes tedious. It doesn't have to be. If you are a student, you can complete your exercises on this website, share them with other students, and let your teacher check them online. If you are a teacher, you can prepare some exercises for students to complete. Easily and efficiently.
- Sign up for a free account, or just log in
- Create a firm or copy an existing one
- Create a Chart of Accounts that fits your needs, or check and edit the imported one
- Post your journal entries, and edit them freely should you make any errors
- Get an automated explanation of each journal entry (transaction analysis)
- Get a look at the Ledgers, at the Trial Balance, at the Statements, constantly updated
- Export your data for backup purposes, and import a previously backed-up one if you want
- Manage your firm together with a friend
- Share your firm in order to let other people base their work on it
- Help us improve this website
You can read the handbook to find out more.